NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 Specifications
Here are the key specs for the Quadro RTX 5000:
The specifications for the Quadro RTX 5000 are relatively close to a GeForce RTX 2080 Super from the compute side while the Quadro RTX 5000 supports twice the memory.
Another major and important feature here for some is that these cards utilize ECC memory. That is a big break from consumer-level cards which do not. For many professional applications, ECC memory is a requirement.
Testing the NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000
Here is our test configuration:
- Motherboard: ASUS ROG Zenith II Extreme Motherboard
- CPU: AMD Threadripper 3960X (24 cores / 48 Threads)
- GPU: NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000
- Cooling: NZXT Kraken X62
- RAM: 4x Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3600 MHz 16GB (64GB Total)
- SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 SSD
- PSU: EVGA Supernova 1600 T2
- OS: Windows 10 Pro
Here is the obligatory GPU-Z shot of the Quadro RTX 5000:
GPU-Z shows the primary stats of our testing the NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000. The GPU clocks in at 1,620 MHz and can boost up to 1,815 MHz. Pixel Fillrates run at 116.2 GPixels/s, and Texture Fillrate comes in at 348.5 GTexel/s, while memory runs at 1,750 MHz.
Let us move on and start our testing with computing-related benchmarks.