ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 OC Edition Specifications
The specifications for the ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3090 OC uses 24GB of GDDR6X memory like the previous card we tested. The main differences will come down to clock speeds. Beyond just the compute resources, with the current lineup, the 24GB of GDDR6X will play a big role in the performance versus lower-end editions.
Testing the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
Here is our test configuration:
- Motherboard: ASUS ROG Zenith II Extreme Motherboard
- CPU: AMD Threadripper 3960X (24 cores / 48 Threads)
- GPU: ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 OC Edition
- Cooling: NZXT Kraken X62
- RAM: 4x Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3600 MHz 16GB (64GB Total)
- SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 SSD
- PSU: EVGA Supernova 1600 T2
- OS: Windows 10 Pro
Here is the obligatory GPU-Z shot of the ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3090 OC:
GPU-Z shows the primary stats of our testing the ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3090 OC. The GPU clocks in at 1395 MHz and can boost up to 1860 MHz. Pixel Fillrates run at 208.3 GPixels/s, and Texture Fillrate comes in at 610.1 GTexel/s, while memory runs at 1219 MHz. We see 24GB of GDDR6X memory on the ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3090 OC.
Let us move on and start our testing with computing-related benchmarks.