AMD Radeon PRO WX 4100 Specifications
Here are the key specs for the AMD Radeon PRO WX 4100:
This is nowhere near the specifications of many of the higher-end graphics cards we have reviewed to date, it is capable of running light CAD and Render applications and 4GB of GDDR5 onboard memory helps with these tasks.
Testing the AMD Radeon PRO WX 4100
Here is our test configuration for our GPU review series:
• Motherboard: ASUS WS C621E SAGE Motherboard
• CPU: 2x Intel Xeon Gold 6134 (8 core / 16 Threads)
• GPU: AMD Radeon PRO WX 4100
• Cooling: Noctua NH-U14S DX-3647 LGA3647
• RAM: 12x MICRON 16GB Low Profile
• SSD: Samsung PM961 1TB
• OS: Windows 10 Pro Workstation.
Here is the obligatory GPU-Z shot of the AMD Radeon PRO WX 4100:
GPU-Z shows the primary stats of our testing the AMD Radeon PRO WX 4100. The GPU clocks in at 1201 MHz and Memory speed at 1500 MHz. Pixel Fillrates run at 19.2 GPixels/s, and Texture Fillrate comes in at 76.9 GTexel/s. Stream processors total 1,024 and Compute Units weigh in at 16, and as we would expect the AMD Radeon PRO WX 4100 does not support CUDA, only OpenCL.
Let us move next to our compute related benchmarks.