NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 FE Specifications
Just to make it a bit easier, here are the key features and specs for the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition:
- GPU: AD102
- Shader Units: 16384
- Video Memory: 24GB GDDR6X
- Memory Bus: 384-bit
- Engine Clock Boost: 2520 MHz (Reference: 2520 MHz)
- Memory Clock: 21 Gbps
- PCI Express: 4.0
- Display Outputs
- 3x DisplayPort 1.4a
- 1x HDMI 2.1
- Recommended Power Supply: 850W
- DirectX: 12 API feature level 12_2
- OpenGL: 4.6
- Cooling: Triple cooling fans
- Slot Size: 3
- Card Length: 304 mm x 137 mm x 61 mm (12″ x 5.4″ x 2.4”)
Our test setup
Our workstation has been used for many of our reviews and is our current test setup.
- Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus Z690 Hero
- CPU: Intel Core i9-12900K (8x Performance Cores / 8x Efficient Cores – 16x Threads)
- RAM: 2x Sticks – 64GB DDR5 5,200 MHz
- CPU Cooling: EK Water Cooling
- Storage: OS Gen 4 4TB, two other 8TB SSD’s for storage
- OS: Windows 11 Pro fully updated
- Case: Open Bench Table
We will use Benchmate to see a read-out of the test system.
Here is the obligatory GPU-Z shot of the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 FE:
GPU-Z shows the main stats of our NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 FE.
Let us move on and start our testing with compute-related benchmarks.
So the side with the GPU and most VRAM is the bottom of the card? Never thought of it that way, and can really only see it from an ATX point of view.