With the Intel Xeon E5 V4 launch, Lenovo is launching an updated set of ThinkStation workstation PCs to take advantage of the new chips. These workstations are the highest-performing with the largest capacity for expandability within the Lenovo workstation product line. And thanks to the new Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processors, they are now even more powerful – running up to 22% faster than our previous generation systems.
Key Specs and Features:
- Supports the latest Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 dual processor configurations
- Up to NVIDIA Quadro M6000 graphics with 24GB VRAM, including support for three cards within the ThinkStation P910
- Memory up to 1TB on the ThinkStation P910 and 384GB DDR4 on the ThinkStation P710
- New, higher storage capacities for further expandability within the 14 drive bays available in the ThinkStation P910 and 12 drive bays available in the ThinkStation P710
- Environmentally-conscious with Energy Star 6.2 qualification, EPEAT Gold, GreenGuard, 80 PLUS certification and more
For additional information, visit www.thinkworkstations.com
You can find more STH launch day coverage here:
- Intel Xeon E5-2600 V4 Line-up and Architectural Overview
- Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 Benchmarks
- Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 Benchmarks
- Intel DC P3700 and D3600 dual port NVMe
- Intel DC P3520 and DC P3320 NVMe SSDs
Subscribe to STH to get the latest benchmarks and platform reviews as they are published. We have a huge back log of content coming.